Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Home: Champions Village- Framing

With the birth of my 2nd son just two weeks ago, my blog has unfortunately fallen behind. We are making great progress on this job, but I am playing catch up when it comes to posting the pics for it- I'm enjoying my new little blessing way too much! He's going to make a great construction supervisor one day! But I've managed to tear myself away for a few minutes to post some pictures of the framing stage at the Champions Village home. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things now, so stay tuned for more pictures to come next week!
830-626-3350

Stairs to Media Room:



Rafters Up:



Master Shower:

Living to Kitchen:

Living to Fireplace:



Living to Back Porch:


Framing:



Entry:



Driveway Side:


Beginning of Framing:


Back Porch to Media Room:


No comments:

Post a Comment